Recently google announced 30 Days of google cloud skills boost challenge for students and everyone who wants to learn about cloud computing, Big Data & Machine Learning through the google cloud platform and it’s totally free so I suggest everyone to join and learn from google.
What are 30 Days of Google Cloud?
30 Days of google cloud program will help you introduce Computing, App Development, Big Data, AI and Machine Learning using a Google Cloud training platform called Qwiklabs. At Qwiklabs you can learn each of these technologies using self-paced labs and that also gives you temporary credentials of Google Clouds, So you may easily learn the cloud using real data.
Why Google Cloud Skills Boost?
Since I only had basic projects on Azure and a limited amount of familiarity with GCP’s Big Data offerings at the time, the decision was not technically sound. My initial thoughts on GCP and its product structure were that it was tidy, straightforward, and simple to comprehend (UX) and that this was crucial to complement a tidy console UI.
What Are Exactly Google Cloud Challenge?
- Associate Cloud Engineer
- Professional Data Architect
- Professional Data Engineer
- Professional Cloud Developer
- Professional Cloud Network Engineer
- Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- Professional Collaboration Engineer
How does Google Take Exams?
The following are some noteworthy exam-related facts:
- Make time for it. You have 50 questions to answer in 2 hours (this is accurate, I promise), with a few minutes to check your answers (most of them are cases where you need to check out the best options using GCP products).
- You must wait between one and ten days before seeing the findings.
- You must take the exam in person at an authorized testing facility.
- Your score isn’t displayed in the outcome.
Topics of Google Cloud Skills Boost Challenge
30 Days of google cloud skills boost challenge is divided into two segments. Lerner needs to complete both segments to get free budges and google cloud certification.
- Getting Started: Create and Manage Cloud Resources
- Perform Foundational Infrastructure Tasks in GC(Google Cloud)
- Setup and Configure Cloud Environment in GC(Google Cloud)
- Deploy and Manage Cloud Environments with GC(Google Cloud)
- Build and Secure Networks in GC(Google Cloud)
- Deploy to Kubernetes in GC(Google Cloud)
Data Science & Machine Learning
- Getting Started: Create and Manage Cloud Resources
- Perform Foundational Data, ML, and AI Tasks in GC(Google Cloud)
- Insights from Data with BigQuery
- Engineer Data in Google Cloud
- Integrate with Machine Learning APIs
- Explore Machine Learning Models with Explainable AI
30 Day Access of Google Cloud Skills Boost
The best place to build your abilities is Google Cloud Skills Boost, where you can personalize learning routes, monitor your progress, and earn skill badges to prove your newly acquired knowledge.
Must Read: Utility Token Development
After completing practical labs and courses created for aspiring cloud engineers and architects, you’ll have the chance to earn three skill badges through the Getting Started with Google Cloud learning route. The basics of Google Cloud, such as core infrastructure, big data and machine learning, creating google cloud commands, utilizing Cloud Shell, installing virtual machines, and running containerized apps on GKE, are covered.
5 Best Google Cloud Platform Courses in 2022
- GCP: Complete Google Data Engineer and Cloud Architect Guide
- Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform
- Google Certified Associate Google Cloud Certification
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Fundamentals for Beginners
Top 10 Google Cloud Developer Tools
- The Google Cloud SDK
- Cloud Deployment Manager
- Google Cloud Source Repositories
- Google Cloud Platform Tools for IntelliJ
- Google Cloud Platform Tools for PowerShell
- Cloud Tools for Visual Studio
- The Firebase Test Lab
- Cloud Fleet Routing API
- Cloud HPC Toolkit
- Google Kubernetes Engine
How to Start Cloud Computing Career
It’s time to look for a job where you can use your cloud computing talents now that you are aware of the jobs that are out there. Here are important points to assist you:
1. Get a Degree in IT or Computer Science
First, it’s crucial to realize that many businesses don’t demand more education. You have a decent chance of getting employed if you can demonstrate that you comprehend and can complete the work criteria. A formal education, however, can give you a strong basis upon which you can build skills and specific expertise if you have no prior IT experience.
2. Start Cloud Computing Training
There are a bunch of possibilities for continuing education and training online, including single classes and multipart google cloud certification programs, if a college degree isn’t suitable for you or if you already work in IT and want to transition into a cloud-focused job.
3. Become Certified
Vendors with certification programs including Amazon, Microsoft, and Google. These programs will teach you the information and skills necessary for a range of cloud technologies. You may demonstrate to potential employers and clients that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfill the demands of cloud computing by earning google cloud certifications.
4. Acquire Practical Experience
Nothing beats hands-on experience, whether you enroll in a formal four-year college program or only one or two classes. Create an account with a cloud server if you’re just starting to consider your possibilities.
5. Develop a portfolio
Create a website to act as your portfolio once you’ve finished a few projects, even if they were just done as samples and not for paying clients. Links to your numerous cloud projects and an overview of your training and expertise have to be included.
6. Get a Good Reference
Be careful while choosing your recommendations. Consider including one or two of your computer science or information technology teachers who are familiar with your performance if you’re just starting out.
7. Build a Network
There is no better method to land your next career than via networking, whether you’re actively looking for employment or just keeping an eye out for openings. Attend trade shows and conferences, especially ones that are cloud computing-focused and have a large presence from the businesses you are most interested in.
Top 7 Cloud Computing Careers of 2022
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Security Analyst
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Cloud Automation Engineer
- Cloud Consultant
- Cloud Software Engineer
- Cloud Architect
As per the blog discussion we suggest too many things on Google’s 30 Days of google cloud skills boost challenge, like how to start, how to pass a test, what you can learn, etc. Now you can choose what is best for you did you wanna start learning then it’s a great opportunity with the Google Cloud Platform and comment down your thoughts on 30 Days of google cloud skills boost challenge.
People Also Ask
What is a Google Cloud Platform?
The Google Cloud Platform is a collection of cloud computing services that Google offers. It employs the same internal architecture that Google does for its consumer products, including Google Search, Gmail, Drive, and YouTube.
Which are the Best Cloud Service Providers?
Top 5 Cloud Service Providers