Buying a timeshare in today’s era is a cakewalk; however, getting out of your timeshare requires blood, tears, and sweat. There is no denying that the drawbacks of timeshare outweigh its benefits. Hence, exiting a timeshare becomes crucial for the timeshare owners.
If you are also a frustrated timeshare owner looking for ways to get out of your timeshare, you have heard about Timeshare Freedom Group. It is a timeshare exit company that claims to cancel the timeshare easily, quickly, and legally. But the question “Is Timeshare Freedom Group a legit company?” crops up in everyone’s mind, and they come here.
This article will help you determine whether Timeshare Freedom Group is legit and the pros and cons of hiring it, so keep reading!
Timeshare Freedom Group: Why It Exists?
Commenced in 2010, Timeshare Freedom Group is one of the timeshare exit companies claiming to cancel your timeshare legally. The company is based in Laguna Hills, California, and has fifteen other physical offices in distinct locations. However, to work with this company, you don’t have to live in any of those locations.
Instead, you can consult them over the phone or via e-meeting, which will help you make a better and more informed decision. However, this company’s authenticity is not yet proven, so let’s delve deep into this article to learn more about Timeshare Group and determine whether hiring this company is worth it.
Online Presence & Review of This Timeshare Exit Company
After conducting research, we have found that Timeshare Group doesn’t have an official website. However, here are the reviews of this timeshare exit company on other platforms, including BBB, Facebook, and Trustpilot. Let’s glance at them!
Timeshare Freedom Group on BBB
- The company has got 1.34/5 ratings on BBB from 70 customer reviews.
- It is not BBB accreditated and given an “F” badge by this platform.
- This company has received 198 complaints in the last three years and has only a 4% response rate.
The Company on Trustpilot
- Timeshare Freedom Group has got 2.1/5 ratings on Trustpilot from 137 reviews.
- Though the company is verified on this platform, it has poor ratings.
- Almost half of the reviews of this company are negative (over 40%).
What Facebook Says About Timeshare Freedom Group
- This timeshare exit company has a page on Facebook with the last post in July 2021.
- Timeshare Group has got 2.0/5 ratings from 20 reviews on Facebook.
- The Facebook page of this timeshare company doesn’t provide us with accurate information.
From the above-listed information, you can determine if hiring Timeshare Freedom Group is worth it. Read the pros and cons to solidify your decision!
Pros & Cons of Hiring Timeshare Freedom Group
Nothing is perfect in this world; everything has its pros and cons. It’s time to examine the pros and cons of hiring Timeshare Freedom Group.
Pros of Hiring Timeshare Freedom Group
- Live chat on the website (according to sources)
- Can work with international timeshares
- Provides its clients with attorneys as needed
Cons of Hiring Timeshare Freedom Group
- Closed on Weekends
- No Escrow offered
- No Transparency in dealings
- It doesn’t provide credit protection
- Deceptive wordings and hollow promises
People invest in timeshares only to find it has no worth in the market, and soon they start finding ways to exit their timeshare. Hiring one of the legit timeshare exit companies is the only effective and permanent solution. Timeshare Freedom Group is also a timeshare exit company that claims to be legit. Anyone who wants to know about this company must refer to this guide.
Hopefully, your doubts regarding whether Timeshare Freedom Group is legit are clear after reading this write-up.